The Greater Green Bay Figure Skating Club requires nearly 10,000 service hours per year from its membership to operate its activities and events. As part of the membership requirements, all club members are required to fulfill annual service hours to help support and grow club membership.
Full and Introductory GGBFSC members are required to complete each of the three requirements for Service Hours listed below.
- Volunteer five hours at required events (Skate Green Bay, Camps, Spring Show)
- Volunteer an additional 12 hours for full and introductory members. The additional 12 hour requirement can be waived if one of the following are completed.
- Serve on a GGBFSC committee
- Testing Committee
- Spring Show Committee
- Community Outreach
- Holiday Exhibition Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Skate Green Bay Committee
- Spring Banquet Committee
- Welcoming Committee
- Opt out by paying $20 per hour
On the iPad you will find the Google Drive with an Ice Monitoring folder, and then look for the ice session skater roster by date. There are also monitor reporting sheets in the Google Drive folder to be filled out to submit your attendance for the ice, which also serves as verification of your monitoring.
Below you will find both an instruction sheet as well as a quick video walking you through the process. The instruction sheet will also be located in the safe with the iPad.
Thank you so much for your time and for what you do for our club!